LTUE is happy to announce the return of an art show to the symposium in 2018! If you have any questions about the Art Show, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open submissions for LTUE 2018 are OPEN and will be open until January 15th.
Register Here https://goo.gl/forms/AVfzXuUVd3LXBO2K2.
*Please note that purchase of art panels does not include a membership to the symposium.
- Any copyright, licensing, and/or other legal concerns with ﬁctional or non-ﬁctional characters are the responsibility of the individual artist. By submitting art to the Life, the Universe, and Everything Art Show, you are stating that the work is your original, non-derivative work and that the work does not violate any copyright, licensing, and/or other domestic and/or international laws.
- As family friendly show, we will not display any art pieces showing the bared body parts used in the in the creation or nurturing of life. We reserve the right reject any piece for any reason.
- Artists chosen for the art show may sell prints.
- Pieces may be sold by set price or by silent auction but artists may also choose to display original art that is not for sale.
- Art will remain in the art show for the entire three days of the symposium (February 15-17).
- Print Shop items are priced as marked and are available for immediate purchase.
Photography and Filming of Art
No photography or video recording of any kind is permitted in the Art Show unless explicitly cleared by the artist and/or rights holder and Art Show staff. The artist or agent must be present or have indicated in writing that news media filming and photography is acceptable.
Selling in the Art Show
There is no cost to include prints in the Art Show, but there will be a 15% commission for LTUE on all works purchased. Prints will need to be signed and numbered. Prints will be priced as marked and will be available for immediate purchase. As space for Prints will be limited, LTUE reserves the right to rearrange items during the show to make sure all items are displayed. We may also restrict the amount of space used by any artist depending on the number of items in the Print area.
All artists in the art show may sell prints through the (prints must be provided by artist). We will collect all payments including sales tax. There will be 15% commission to cover credit card fees, sales tax, and to go toward next year’s art show.
Art Show Set Up
Initial set up will begin at the hotel on Wednesday evening, February 17th. The art show room will open at 8:00am on Thursday to continue checking in and hanging art. Display art and Prints must be checked in by the artist or agent with the art show staff, and be listed on an appropriate control sheet.
Forms & Registration
Below are the Control sheets for both Display and Prints, all in PDF format:
- Display Control Sheets Please list each individual item separately.
- Print Control Sheets Please list each unique item separately, and indicate the quantity for multiples of the same item (such as multiple prints of the same piece).
Art Pick Up and Checkout
Those who have purchased art from the art show may pick it up beginning at 5:00pm on Saturday, February 17th.
Break down and pick up of art by artist will start at 5:30pm. All art must be picked up by 7pm on Saturday, February 17th. Please email us at email@example.com if you are going to need different times than these so we can make those arrangements in advance.
Art must be checked out with the art show staff for record keeping. We will not release art to anyone not authorized to receive it.
Artist commission checks will be mailed, generally within 8 weeks of the end of the symposium. The checks may be included in the package of returning art (if any) as well. Checks will be made out to the artist unless otherwise instructed on the registration form.
2018 Art Show Participants
Bobbie Berendson W
Jemma M. Young